[CLOSED] Danjuro Kanaari

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danjuro Kanaari
Ibis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: [CLOSED] Danjuro Kanaari Reply with quote

Character name.
Danjuro Kanaari

Player's age.

Time zone and hours you are available.
UK

Current security rating.

How many skillpoints does your character have? Break them down by category or give us a brief overview of what you've trained as well.
A total of 5,732,196. 2.7m in Spaceship Command, 600k in Gunnery, as well as the same amount in Electronics & Engineering amongst others.

What ships do you fly?
Up to and including Battle Cruisers. Mostly Frigates and Assault Frigates at present.

Are you self-sufficient?
Yes.

Are you interested in roleplay?
Yes.

Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in. Some personal player history is also helpful here. Killboard links and videos if you got them, too.
n/a as Danjuro Kanaari

Under what circumstances did you leave (or why do you currently want to leave) the aforementioned corp(s)?
n/a as Danjuro Kanaari

Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?
I have played an older character in the past and enjoyed belonging to a couple of small corporations. Seeing Omerta's forum post and website, RP involvement and mission statement - I'm keen to get involved.

Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak?
Yes.

Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy?
Yes.

Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on?
A little, but keen to develop my game in this area.

Please list any current members you can use as a referral.
n/a.

Note: I know Danjuro isn't old in game terms at merely 5-6 months, but I'm a quick learner - and I'd truly jump at the opportunity to belong to the Syndicate.

Thanks for your time.
Sachi Ichigo
Blackbird

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Danjuro...

I'm pretty sure that nearly no one in here plays EVE anymore? Or I could be wrong since I havent been online the last 6 months... But my guess is that the corp is inactive... Wait for Yuki or Kale or someone "important" to confirm it though. Wink
Leviathan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed.

Omerta Syndicate is currently in a temporary hiatus.

We appreciate your application and perhaps when we get back, we can look at it again - if you are still interested.

See you in space.
- Ryoko
Danjuro Kanaari
Ibis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I thank you for your time.

Safe travels, where ever they may be
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: