[CLOSED] [Application] WidowMaker

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WidowMaker
Ibis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: [CLOSED] [Application] WidowMaker Reply with quote

Character name: Currently trying to retrieve information from EVE Admins
Player's age. 22

Timezone and hours you are available: USA/EST. Days/Nights (varies)

Current security rating. Unsure

How many skillpoints does your character have?: Not sure, I am just getting back into eve after a year break.. I wanna be among the pros thus my app.\

Are you self-sufficent? For the most part, but I highly prefer to be a team player. Only ask questions, as well as give answers to those that seek them.

Are you interested in roleplay? Yes, playing a game is great.. but building a character and playing a part/role take the game to the next level

Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in: I cant really remember, I played for only one big corporation. Like I said above I am kinda inbetween noob and intermediate. I understand that game, and I did have 2 seperate accounts that I cannot remember the details to, currently getting from eve though.

Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?: I believe that Omerta has their stuff together, they have what sounds to be a very well sized group.. Im looking for Corp. that I can Help build, maintain and be apart of.. an not just a name on a roster

Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak? sitting on my head as we speak, I use both programs all the time!

Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy? I take orders on a daily basis, a few more wont hurt.

Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on? No I dont, But I am a quick learner and watch/observe others regularly an then learn from it.

Please list any current members you can use as a referral.: Does your Forums/name on the EvE Role play Corp. Roster count?

Notes** Just a side note, I played eve with a few friends a ways back, then I left as I was playing a few mmos at once an could not put the time into eve that I wanted too. Instead I moved on in the gaming addiction that I have (gotta luv it), but all MMOs I have played have yet to compare to the complexity and fun that EvE has had for me. Over the year + time that I have been gone, I have missed the game and finally after hearing someone talk about it on a Vent channel decided, It was time to return.

I wanted to return to an start playing in a Corp. that has strong numbers, that is helpful, and that could use someone like me.

I have Ventrilo and Teamspeak, I am on them most all the time with different games that I play, but once I lock in on a MMO I tend to stay to one place and play there. If youd like to talk with me further / have a live interview I am Avail. all day. I have both up, just need the IP/server info an Id glady come on.

Thanks for your time,

Respectfully
Shane
a.k.a WidowMaker
Nomad Steel
Scorpion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm very suspect
Leviathan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang around the Omerta channel, we'll get in touch as soon as someone's free and you're online.

| blog: claymoredog.com |
Kale Ryoko
Leviathan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, when you get interviewed, make sure you remember all those things you dont remember now Wink

See you in space.
- Ryoko
Han Renbai
Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remembering your characters name will be a good start Confused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: