[CLOSED] Application - BeniahTheSilent

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeniahTheSilent
Ibis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: [CLOSED] Application - BeniahTheSilent Reply with quote

Character name (if slightly different than your forum name):
BeniahTheSilent

Player's age:

Timezone and hours you are available:
I'm a Canadian in the EST. I'm normally available 6:00pm - 10:00pm. (23:00-0300 Eve time?) I say normally as I have been studying to finish my MCSA (Microsoft certification) after work.

Current security rating:

How many skillpoints does your character have? Break them down by category or give us a brief overview of what you've trained as well:
22M SP. Presently going for EW specialization. I can fly a chimera, but I'm not really completely spec'd in anything in particular. I have PE5, and a little under 1/2 way to Fighters 5. I was looking at skilling for and flying Cov-ops, Recons, and Black ops well.

What ships do you fly?:
Caldari. Frigs to Carriers. Sadly, I haven't really trained much in the way of T2 ships because I was training full tilt for a carrier.

Are you self-sufficient?:
Fully self sufficient.

Are you interested in roleplay?:
I've been loosely interested in Omerta for over a year. I haven't bothered to apply until now as I really enjoyed the people in AWM.

Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in. Some personal player history is also helpful here. Killboard links and videos if you got them, too:

Uhmm, I was in E-Uni when the MC came and kicked us out of Geminate. Since then I was in CUV and AWM. In AWM, I've been part of the setting up of an alliance and outpost in the Drone Regions. Also, I am presently an officer in my current corp.

Under what circumstances did you leave (or why do you currently want to leave) the aforementioned corp(s)?:
I'm tired of being the only or nearly the only one on when nothing is going on and Ka-Tet slowly dies. I see Omerta as both a chance to learn/enjoy PvP as well as learn what it means to be Caldari.

Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?:
I'm looking at Omerta because you guys seem to be a good balance between RP and action. (Which is more action, less RP)

Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak?:
I can D/L vent with no issues and I have Teamspeak. I'm waiting for my new headset to come in sometime next week.

Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy?:

Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on?:
I've lead people back from warzones, but nothing major. Until I get some more experience in PvP, I don't see myself leading gang. (Why lead when you're not 100% certain of what you're doing?)

Please list any current members you can use as a referral.:
I've been in the Omerta public channel for about two weeks so, just these guys really... http://www.msu.edu/course/isb/202/ebertmay/images/boobies.jpg
Taes Valkiir
Chimera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the screenies, & keep idling in our public channel. Someone (myself or a Director) will fluffle you for an interview in between pew-pewing the dirty Gallente.
Ibis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you got those screenshots without an issue, Taes.

Here's a SP breakdown of my char
http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=NjQ4MDk1MDk0

I've got my stuff moved to empire/lowsec and I'm on when I can be. Still studying/writing that last exam anyway. ^_^
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: