[COMPLETE] Application - KayaYautja

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KayaYautja
Ibis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: [COMPLETE] Application - KayaYautja Reply with quote

Character name (if slightly different than your forum name):
KayaYautja

Player's age:

Timezone and hours you are available:
GMT, usually online at about 6PM GMT, available until late.... Sometimes well into the morning.

Current security rating:

How many skillpoints does your character have? Break them down by category or give us a brief overview of what you've trained as well:
http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=NDY2MzkzODMz - InEvE Link.

Can fly Caldari upto and including Chimera/Pheonix. Can fly Gallente upto BS's, CS's, HAC's. I'm more proficient in smaller Gallente ships and Caldari larger ships. Currently training for T2 Large Hybrids..... 6 Days left Very Happy

What ships do you fly?:
I can fly most of the Caldari and Gallente ships, minus a few here and there. Particularly enjoy the Astarte/Eos, wont be flying the Eos as much after Trinity though Sad

I'm also pretty fond of the Uber tank Blaster Rokh Smile

Are you self-sufficent?:
Fully self seficient.

Are you interested in roleplay?:
Haven't had much experience in roleplay, but i think i could get into it Smile

Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in. Some personal player history is also helpful here. Killboard links and videos if you got them, too:

Currently a member of Ore Mongers, Recruitment Officer for them at the moment. Before that a couple 'nobody' Corps. Spent a lot of time in low-sec, piratising, spent a lot of time in 0.0. Pure Blind, Deklein, Geminate, Drone Regions. I was there for the BoB ASCN invasion of ECP Razz

http://omg.enquilon.com/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=27981 - Killboard.

Under what circumstances did you leave (or why do you currently want to leave) the aforementioned corp(s)?:
I currently want to leave OMG because of certain members within the Corp. Other than that they're a great bunch, just not what i'm looking for anymore.

Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?:
You guys are doing what interests me, high-sec wars. I also want to fly with competent, experienced pilots. I believe that to be you guys Smile

Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak?:
Yes and yes, though i must admit that my Mic tends to act up, will have to replace it soon.

Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy?:
Yup, I'm all for dieing for the greater good.

Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on?:
I have some experience leading small roaming pirate gangs, and yes, if nobody else was stepping up i'd take the initiative and get a gang going.

Please list any current members you can use as a referral.:
None sadly Sad
Taes Valkiir
Chimera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaya, sorry for the delay. Start idling in our public channel (Omerta) & either myself or a Director will poke you for an interview.

Keep in mind we're at war, so again sorry if this takes longer than we'd both like.

Also, fire me the screenshots outlined in the recruitment guidelines to me via PM. Thanks.
Ibis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aight, will do Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: