[COMPLETE] Application: Shadow Serpent

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow Serpent
Ibis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: [COMPLETE] Application: Shadow Serpent Reply with quote

Character name: Shadow Serpent

Player's age: 32

Timezone and hours you are available: GMT-5 timezone US EST

Current security rating: 0

How many skillpoints does your character have?
I currently have 7.3 million SP. I have 3.4 million in Gunnery, another 700k in Electronics, Did all my learning to 5 and advanced learning to 4 (except for Charisma). I have another million in Spaceship Command. Frigate V, Spaceship Command V working towards Cruiser and Destroyer V so that I can eventually fly T2 ships

What ships do you fly?
Minmatar Frigates, Cruisers & Destroyers. (looking forward to flying a Sabre)

Are you self-sufficent?
I do missions and help out my friend haul his ore. He pays me pretty good. But I am by no means rich. I am pretty good with my money though.

Are you interested in roleplay?
Well I have been known to do a little pen & paper RP in my day. *grin*

Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in. Some personal player history is also helpful here. Killboard links and videos if you got them, too.
Sadly I've been in the same corp I started the game. Mostly I've been reading lots of material these past months, getting familiar with all aspects of the game and I want to get into PvP. Unfortunately, I don't have any kills to speak of or any videos, unless you want my original copy of One night in Paris Wink

Under what circumstances did you leave (or why do you currently want to leave) the aforementioned corp(s)?
Not Applicable

Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?
I've taken many months to browse the forums and look at various corps and get familiarize with the political landscape of this game. It still astonishes me at how huge and vast it all is. I am applying to Omerta Syndicate (and hope to get accepted) because I want to be a part of a great corp and alliance. I keep hearing that 0.0 is where all the action is. Your corporation and alliance stood out to me because it seems to hold itself with great pride and respect. I also enjoy Josh's sov maps. The recruitment video is what probably clinched it for me. It was great and inspirational.

Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak?
I sure do. I've played other MMOs in the past such as Everquest, City Of Heroes, D&D Online, etc.. and have both Teamspeak and Ventrilo installed.

Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy?
You bet your ass I am. I want to learn from the best. I want to become the best. The only way to learn is by surrounding yourself with the best.

Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on?
Unfortunately, due to my very limited action (being none) I have no experience leading gangs, but I am a quick learner.

Please list any current members you can use as a referral.
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in Omerta Syndicate.

I realize that being a relatively new character to EVE (only been playing since April) that I may not have as much to contribute to the corp or alliance as someone who's been playing for 3 years. But I absolutely love and enjoy this game and would like the opportunity to learn and grow and develop into a well rounded player and get into lots of PvP.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,
-Shadow Serpent

P.S. Look at my name, don't I belong in Fountain with you. Smile
Han Renbai
Raven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Application: Shadow Serpent Reply with quote

Shadow Serpent wrote:

Hehe, with that name I may accidentally shoot you when npc'ing, I hope you drop faction loot? Very Happy
Shadow Serpent
Ibis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Application: Shadow Serpent Reply with quote

Han Renbai wrote:
Shadow Serpent wrote:

Hehe, with that name I may accidentally shoot you when npc'ing, I hope you drop faction loot? Very Happy

"...Everyone's always after me lucky charms..." Cool
Krychton
Raven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow,

Thanks for your interest and your application. Your application was reviewed, and unfortunately it was determined that you are way below Skill requirement to join. At the moment we are looking for skilled and experienced pilots.

We thank you for your application and your time. If you wish to try again when you are better prepared, please feel free to do so.

Once again thank you.

O-SYN Human Resources
-Krychton
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: