Mebs New Dolls...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Library and Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Mebs New Dolls... Reply with quote

(Picture courtesy of Kai)

Start: Video upload "Meb playing with her dolls again"
/Upload
Play...

The video recording appears to be a remote camera drone hovering about 5-6 feet off the ground and appears to follow the direction of the device held in the hand of a Caldari male. The device begins to move and follow the quiet footsteps of the Caldari, picking up the details of the dark and ghoulish decor that purvays the velvet floored, black marble corridor.

The audio feed is as detailed and delicate as the visual feed and while dark and quiet, it can pick up the quiet, tiny voice of a little girl playing with dolls. The Caldari directs the camera to look at him face on and shows him backed up next to an open door with a rather dim lamp on the wall beside him.
"Let's see what Meb's doing with her new toys!"
He whispers, knowing just how good the Cameras audio sensors are.

He directs the camera drone to drift slowly sideways and pick up what's through the door. The cameras lense can barely see anything at first, but refocusses perfectly in the dim light and zooms in slightly, obviously linked to the Caldari's perception implants. The room is decorated rather decrepidly with bookshelves that reach up into the cavernous ceiling and adorned with huge drapes with rather occult symbols over them. Large, grotesque looking statues of various beasts loom out of the shadows and cast their own across parts of the room.

In the centre though is a rather ornate, heavy looking table with 4 figures at each side. Only one of them seems to be moving, a small Sebiestor girl smothered in black lace and she's the one doing all the talking, her porcelain hands offering a semi-transparant teapot filled with dark liquid to her 'guests'.

"...Why, Ms. Neferis, you look like you could do with more blood. You're awfully pale! Was the journey arduous..?"

"...Not at all, little Meb. Rhagnor took good care of me after my death, however, I'd love some more of your brew. If you may, could you offer dear Mr. Mort some as well, we'll all be much better..."
The only moving girl poors a rather gooey liquid from the pot into the untouched teacups of each guest while talking for them.
"...Thank you, dear Revan. Despite our many differences, it is very nice of you to consider a servant of the faith like me. Why Meb, don't forget your other self in all this. She's awfully quiet and I fear the death has caught her..."

"...No problem, Kos. I'd never forget her. I just envy her beauty in the death I always miss..."

The camera avoids the sight of the only moving figure while taking in the two Amarr male and female and the mirror image of the little Sebiestor. Their eyes maintain the stare held at death as they felt the imminant breach of their capsule and their faces are exposed to extremely cold space. The male Amarr, a Ni Kunni, is rather peaceful, knowing he is about to die, as if planned. The female is on the contrary puzzled at her death, bemused at how it came about. The Seb mirror image is again different, almost angry at dying stupidly.

Suddenly the voice and movement stops and the living Sebiestor girl looks up.

"DAVLOS!" She screams, her face suddenly terrifying and angry, "When I find you, you're joining the party whether you like it or not!"

The camera retreats, following the running, laughing footsteps of its owner down the corridor, but looks behind one last time to see the little girl holding a single middle finger up at the fleeing figure.

/End Stream.

"But here is the smell of the blood still and all the perfumes of Khanid will not sweeten this little rose"

Last edited by Mebrithiel Ju'wien on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is in tandem with the original post on the Library

And Davlos' excelent teamwork in the Summit

My thanks for the material go to Kura, Tiki and Rhagnor for the ship kill.
Kura and Tiki for the podding.
And Rhagnor, for thinking of me when he picked up the corpse (and all the other corpses he gets for me) ♥.

I'd also like to thank Davlos and Omerta as a whole. You're a great team and one of the few who can give a writer like me REAL fucking material to work with.

"But here is the smell of the blood still and all the perfumes of Khanid will not sweeten this little rose"
Dark Avatar
Ferox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickly sweet Smile
Kostantin Mort
Caracal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one thing Meb. Kost is Ni-Kunni, not Amarr. Really good stuff otherwise Very Happy
Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited with new improved pic

Kyoko Sakoda
Leviathan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pic scares me. Shocked

The story is good too. ^_^
Griffin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0474.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Library and Gallery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: