Absence (IC Excuse)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Library and Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davlos
Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Absence (IC Excuse) Reply with quote

“I need you at the Republic, Cain.”

“What?!”

“You heard me, man. Ishukone has been trying to ride the crest of the wave of the trend. Kaalakiota started it. With KK removed thanks to Federation and Republican elements, it’s easier for them to move their investments in because they’re better at negotiating with them.”

Davlos laughed nervously and ruffled his own hair. “You’re joking, aren’t you? Sitting in the Republic for possibly a year or two? I don’t even know the Matari that well…”

“Oh, shut up with your excuses. I’ve been seeing you hobnobbing with that Electus Matari lot for nearly half a year. You’re going to be implant-less so that no-one will think you as an egger, so that ugly thing from your face will be gone. Fix your eye color, dye that hair, and you’re going to be just another Deteis clerk working for a small Ishukone subsidiary firm. You leave in four days and more details will be given to you tomorrow.”

The old man sat back on his seat and turned to look into his terminal, a usual sign of dismissal. Repressing a sigh, he fled the office in the most dignified manner possible.
Leviathan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodbye Dav. ._./
Leviathan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean when you return you'll have hawt Sebiestor sluts in tow? Very Happy

| blog: claymoredog.com |
Shintoko Akahoshi
Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or visa-versa... Wink

Retired blaster slut and current Beagle hustler
Horatio Cain
Caracal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horatio was waiting outside when Davlos left the old man's office. He turned and nodded to Davlos, "Old man sent you to the Republic eh?"

"Here take this," Horatio said, and handed him a small rectangular object, "that has some names and numbers of good people I know in the Republic, if you get in a tough spot or need money or weapons, give 'em a call, theres a code word on the card, they'll know I sent you."

Davlos looked up at Cain and smirked, "thanks, but if you know people there why aren't you going?"

"I got business in Syndicate with some Intaki, it's a little side job I had approved. How do you think I make my contacts?" Horatio smirked back and slapped Davlos on the cheek cockily, "Good luck," he said as walked off down the hallway and into the depths of the station.
Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuki Li wrote:
Does that mean when you return you'll have hawt Sebiestor sluts in tow? Very Happy

I already have one Sebiestor chick in tow. >_> It's up to you to guess who. Razz
Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davlos wrote:
Yuki Li wrote:

I already have one Sebiestor chick in tow. >_> It's up to you to guess who. Razz

Male Sebiestors are NOT hot Davlos
Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chick =/= man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Library and Gallery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: