I need some HELPZORZ!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Library and Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isolde DeKatherine
Ibis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: I need some HELPZORZ! Reply with quote

Right so here is my uber super top secret plea for help (once in a lifetime deal!) Shocked

Anyways I'm trying to hammer out some stuff for my 3rd piece of writing which includes dialogue Embarassed which I ermmm not so good at Wink

Anywho basically it goes like so:
Isolde wakes up and goes to meet with her dead, now alive brother and picks at him until he talks.
He worked for Ishukone as part of a security/patrol force who 'wandered' onto something he shouldn't have, got sent on a mission and died, or so everyone thought.
Turns out Ishukone set him up and is now after Isolde ( hold me davlos! ) and he's here to take her away into hiding (possible intro for omerta??)

anywho any hints, tips, etc etc etc (shintoko this is all you Razz ) would be appreciated in how I could possibly set this up so it's not just a jumble of words.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Library and Gallery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: