Application - Horatio Acalus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horatio Acalus
Ibis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Application - Horatio Acalus Reply with quote

Hello! I've been eyeballing this corporation for many years (don't ask!) and finally returned to EVE-Online to apply here! I fear you may be inactive though, now that I finally got around to applying. I hope I'm wrong!

Character name: Horatio Acalus (same as forum name)

Player's age. 26.

Timezone and hours you are available. Central US, evenings.

Current security rating.
+2.30

How many skillpoints does your character have? Break them down by category or give us a brief overview of what you've trained as well.
18.7 million total skillpoints.
1.1 million of which are drones.
4.4 Million of which are electronics (EWAR pilot).
1.1 million of which are engineering.
1.3 million of which are gunnery.
0.70 million of which are leadership.
2.8 million of which are missiles.
7 million of which are spaceship command (Frig, Cruiser, BC, BS, CovOps are all V. Recon Ships IV).

The following have under 100k skillpoints:
industry
Mechanic
Navigation
Science
Social

What ships do you fly? A blackbird is my throwaway combat ship, and one I can employ well. A falcon would be my premiere ship, if money was no object. I run combat missions in Drakes, Rokhs and Ravens.

Are you self-sufficent? I can be through mission running.

Are you interested in roleplay? I am very interested in roleplay, and am an avid veteran of the craft.

Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in. Some personal player history is also helpful here. Killboard links and videos if you got them, too. Golden Oak Industries (early EVE) was my first corporation, based on mining and crafting, nothing special. A friend and I dabbled in small-scale exploratory and hostile-mining operations with a small handful of friends in the past. He and I have extensive MMO roleplaying experience together, and I have lead many successful organizations in other MMOs. I'm quite competent.

Under what circumstances did you leave (or why do you currently want to leave) the aforementioned corp(s)?
Left EVE to pursue real-life goals, returning again to see how it pans out.

Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?
In the past, I've seen your website, and fell in love with the idea. Roleplaying in EVE is something that some might find hard to grasp, and I think you lot have presented it masterfully. I believe you are able to encompass all aspects of the game while still being roleplayers. It's a perfect union.

Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak? I do, though the EVE-Voice seems to work well enough.

Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy?
Death before dishonor!

Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on? As I mentioned earlier, my ability to lead stems from real-life experience, and in-game occurrences. I feel I am an apt leader, and can do just what is described. My only limitation is becoming good at the game itself. My leadership ability is without question - my gameplay needs some tweaking. I'm a veteran in the sense of calling alignments to gates, jumping in unison, and things like that. I'd just need a refresher course, I've been away for a long time.

Please list any current members you can use as a referral. None in your corporation. Drekkan Noldaris is a very good friend of mine, if you wish to speak with him on my merits.
Yuki Li
Leviathan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omerta Syndicate is not currently accepting applications, we are indeed inactive.

Thanks for your interest, though.

| blog: claymoredog.com |
nesterdron
Ibis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:30 am    Post subject: Application Horatio Acalus Reply with quote

Hey
On your application u say u have cleared MoP normal Mop:16/16 normal. I see 3 bosses that u miss garalon, Tsulong and Lei Shi. Is it a bug or u have cleared them with an other char?
Gl on your application.
It s up to officers now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: