[COMPLETE] [Application] Kkmar Jheren

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabadagus
Ibis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: [COMPLETE] [Application] Kkmar Jheren Reply with quote

• Character name (if slightly different than your forum name).
• Kkmar Jheren

• Player's age.

• Timezone and hours you are available.
• GMT: about 21-24

• Current security rating.

• How many skillpoints does your character have?
• 50 mill, Amarr spec + all races ships and weapons for commandships and smaller ships.

• What ships do you fly?
• Interdictors, vagabonds and Falcons. Id love to be able to use caldari ships more, but for the longest time, interdictors and vagas were just what was needed in our gangs.

• Are you self-sufficent?
• Yes

• Are you interested in roleplay?
• Im interested in light roleplay.

• Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in.
• Contraband Inc. We were a part of the MC for a long time

• I guess Battleclinic is as good a place as any, although I have never used it myself. I haven’t posted anything on the MC killboard since conin left the MC.
• http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view.php?type=player&name=Kkmar+Jheren&filter=kills#show
•
• Under what circumstances did you leave (or why do you currently want to leave) the aforementioned corp(s)?
• Conin is being shut down because the leadership isnt active anymore

• Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?
• Im looking for corps that have a slight RPL element. I have read your agenda/Code and it looks pretty good.

• Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak?
• Yes

• Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy?
• Yes

• Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on?
• Yes. Maybe down the line.

• Please list any current members you can use as a referral.
• Don’t know anyone in corp

NOTE: Sabadagus is my original character. So thats the name I have been using all these years and continue to use on forums and on TS/Vent. I still consider that my "main". But its mostly been used for money making administration and capital stuff for a long time now.
Han Renbai
Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your interest, feel free to come and join us in our public channel "Omerta" so you can get to know us.

Will be in contact shortly...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: