[CLOSED] Application - Ael Kronos

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KronosMT
Ibis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: [CLOSED] Application - Ael Kronos Reply with quote

Character name--Ael Kronos

Player's age--35

Timezone and hours you are available--Usually Evenings/Weekends, however can change abruptly as work dictates.

Current security rating--4.26

How many skillpoints does your character have?
127 skills and 29,144,747 skill points
Electronics 2.5mil
Engineering 3.8 mil
Gunnery 4.2 mil
Leadership 500K
Learning 5.3 mil
Missiles 2.8 mil
Spaceship Command 6.6 mil

and a few others..

What ships do you fly?
Prefer Recon/Interceptors, however can fly HAC's and Command Ship aswell, Caldari only

Are you self-sufficent? no, have to rely on mission running for isk, but my second account trader is coming along.

Are you interested in roleplay? not really, but have nothing against it either.

Please list some notable previous corporations you've been in.

Notable eh? ... hmmm... hirr (MM) .. current corporation is Polytope.

You can view my KB stats at battleclinic.com. Its accurate except for my last loss (a crow), which I'm having problems posting due to an "unable to find solarsystem" bug.

Under what circumstances did you leave (or why do you currently want to leave) the aforementioned corp(s)?--I'm a director for Polytope, and myself and the CEO aren't getting along. It's time to move on.

Out of all the corporations you've looked at, do you believe Omerta Syndicate is the best one for you? If so, why?--I had a post on Eve forums, BYDI was the only credible corp to send me info, I saw ur recruitment ad--which meets my requirements, and thought I'd see if I could get an interview. While BYDI would be a nice corp to join, my char still relies on empire mission running to generate some isk, therefore I need my empire status.

Do you have a microphone and the ability to use Ventrilo and Teamspeak?--Yes.

Are you willing to follow orders from fleet command unquestioningly and with immediacy?--Yes. Always have, and always will. (Active duty military, I'm used to it.)

Do you have any experience leading gangs, and would you take the initiative to start a roaming gang should nothing else be going on?--Some experience, been leading small gang PVP ops in Polytope for a bit. (Which is where the CEO and I don't see eye to eye.)
Would be willing to lead small roaming gangs, but only after I have gotten to know the people around me.

Please list any current members you can use as a referral.
KronosMT
Ibis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Application Withdrawn.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: