[COMPLETE] Kilsumore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilsumore
Ibis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: [COMPLETE] Kilsumore Reply with quote

Character Name - Kilsumore

I am turning 18 in a few months

i am available 2200-0400gmt on week days, and 1600-0600gmt on weekends(central US timezone)

my current security status is -6.4(due to low sec fights for territory in old corp)

You currently have 157 skills and 16,691,269 skill points. i have 800k sp in drones, 700k sp in electronics, 2.4mil sp in engineering, 5mil sp in gunnery, 300k sp in leadership, 500k sp in leadership, 1.6mil sp in missiles, 1mil sp in navigation, 3.4mil sp in spaceship command. currently i can fly a raven fully t2 fit with t2 torps(no cruise tho), and a megathron fully t2 fit except no t2 guns. i am only 2 months away from a properly fit pheonix, and 3 months from a properly fit chimera, but have stopped training with only BS5 and advanced SC5 left to get(and drone interfacing5 for carrier). right now i am training for caldari command ship, and am 1-2 months away from that.

i dual class caldari and gallente being able to fly any t1 ship for either, but i can pilot caldari interceptor and assault frig(soon to be HAC)

I am self sufficient when i get on my feet, but right now i have no means to get to my feet with, but if loaned a raven and left in safe(ish) 0.0 for a week or 2 i can fix my sec status, and get a pvp fleet up.

i'm not sure what exactly is meant by "role play" but im guessing that means assigning specific people specific jobs to do on the battlefield such as "nos boat" or "bump boat" or "super tackle boat". if thats the case, then yea, im interested in that, it makes fighting more interesting and fun, and allows for a more concentrated individual fighter with less to worry about.

my most notable old corps are: Skill Level Six, Fifth Exiled Legion, Laughing Leperchauns, and Filiouls of bellum. Basically my pvp history is: we created an empire had lots of fun, watched it fall, fought together with smash/rk left cuz it was too big and focused on blobs, fought together with church/-v- had lots of fun there they moved and we didnt. basically ive been a fighter and only a fighter since i began playing eve.

http://www.groundzeero.net/kb/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=182 that is the link to all of my kills and losses before september 07, my recent kills are scattered all over different killboards and would be a great hastle to find.

I left Skill Level Six because of an alliance wide merger into Fifth Exiled Legion. i left Fifth Exiled Legion because Smash and RK were too big and i didnt like their style. I joined Filiouls because alot of the members from Fifth joined that corp, and i left Filiouls because after we left church they were far too small(only 10 or so active members).

I do believe omerta is a great corp for me, because i operate best in groups of 5-20, and i rely on friends for a successful fight. i love the small size, and the reputation of a family like environment(you all sound a lot like Skill Level Six, the best corp i have belonged to). i love being a part of a small tight knit corp, and thats where i do best.

I do have a microphone, and i believe its a requirement to have voice communication on operations.

i am willing to follow orders whenever an order is given

i have some experience leading gangs, not a ton, but some. i generally dont lead the gangs once they're up, but im often the one who will start a roaming gang.

i currently know no members of omerta
Kale Ryoko
Leviathan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang out in the Omerta channel in-game, if you're not already - get comfortable and someone will speak to you soon Smile

Btw - Roleplay = Assuming the personal attributes of your fictional in-game character and playing out that role in certain situations, commonly known as "roleplaying a character".

See you in space.
- Ryoko
kilsumore
Ibis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a reminder, im still waiting for an official response
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: