[SUSPENDED APP] Application -- War chylde

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
War Chylde
Ibis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: [SUSPENDED APP] Application -- War chylde Reply with quote

Hello, after reading your forum post I contacted Kyoko in game and was instructed to post here. Here it goes.

Character Name: War chylde

Player's Age: 31, but I look much older.

Timezone and Hours: EST; I work full time as well as go to school full time so weekdays aren't great. M-Th 9-11 p.m., F 7p.m.- ?, S-S Pretty much all day.

Current Security Rating: 2.2

Skill Points and Breakdown: 15,049,089

Corp Management: 750
Drones: 528,778 Can use T2 minmatar small and medium
Electronics: 1,708,295
Engineering: 687,565
Gunnery: 1,706,229 I can use T2 small proj.
Industry: 1,138,825
Leadership: 4,244
Learning: 2,286,661
Mechanic: 761,669
Missile Launcher Op: 630,848 Currently training cruise missiles to 5
Navigation: 646,764
Science: 1,513,155
Social: 28,243
Spaceship Command: 3,402,294
Trade: 4,769

My primary role in Omerta would be on the mining/manufacturing side of things; although, I am a carebear with teeth. I really am a Jack-of-all-Trades I like being decent at a lot of things, rather than really good at one thing.

Ships I Fly: AF, Inty, Cov Ops (which I have to 5, just a few more skills to be good explorer) BS, Cruiser, Frig. I'm 45 minutes away from a recon, a week away from a HAC, and about 2 weeks away from a transport ship. I can't fly an exhumer...I don't mind mining, but I certainly don't dream about it.

I am self-sufficient. I don't beg for ISK. If I need it, I'll earn it; build something, mission, rat, whatever it takes.

Roleplay: I'm not much of a "traditional" roleplayer. It's not something I am adverse to, just haven't done much of it since my old D&D days in high school.

The most notable corp I have been in is Beagle Corp. I was let in as a favor to another of their members, and got a taste of both the good and bad side of corporation life. I can't find the link to the killboard at this time, but I'll keep looking.

I left Beagle because they went into "Hibernation". I don't know either, but that's what we were told. The reason I am leaving my current corp is a general lack of interest from the other members. When the few active players that we have are online, they basically do their own thing. Myself and the CEO end up doing everything to keep the corp running, and it's getting a little old.

I took a 2 month break from EVE because it had started to become like a second job. When I came back, I started looking around at other corps. I found none that seemed to be....right. Then I found your thread on the forums. It was exactly what I was looking for. I want to participate in and enjoy all aspects of the game, and I want to do it with a group of people that feel the same way. Reading your Code of Conduct, and seeing how so many of your members supported the recruiting post, really made this corp feel like someplace I could call home.

Yes, I have a working mic with both vent and TS installed.

Following Orders: I am a former Marine, following orders from my superiors just comes naturally.

I have no experience in FCing, but I would be more than willing to try and get a gang going and if no one with more experience is there to lead it (and none of the members object) I would give leading it a shot.

I don't know any of your current members yet. I look forward to an opportunity to meet and fly with you. If you have any further questions or need more info contact me anytime.
Dark Avatar
Ferox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff, has anyone contacted you for a formal interview yet? If not I will try to get you when Im online.

I am particularly interested in your ability to develop a leadership role - call it a gut feeling.

Smile

D.A
Nomad Steel
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyoko will want him, so I say the mining department wants dibs on him Laughing
Dark Avatar
Ferox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have no experience in FCing, but I would be more than willing to try and get a gang going and if no one with more experience is there to lead it (and none of the members object) I would give leading it a shot. "

Is exactly what I am looking for.

Some one that is not afraid to step up.

I guess I will be fighting with Kyoko then Razz

*Blindfolds and gags Kyoko* Nothing to see here, move along. Move along.

D.A
War Chylde
Ibis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the slow response, been a little crazy past couple of days. I have spoken with Kyoko in-game. As for the other, you guys could always share. Cool
Nomad Steel
Scorpion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I don't share. I need a miner.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Omerta Syndicate Forum Index -> Recruitment Center All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: